Thursday, December 1, 2011

So Much to Post So Little Time...

Hey everyone!!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted--I decided it was pretty bad when I had to update from my halloween background to Christmas! Haha!
Anyways...I do have lots of fun pictures and stuff to post--Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc...But things have been pretty busy (and I'm slacking too, I'll admit it! :P)! However, the semester is coming to an end...this week is the last week of classes and next week is finals! YEA!!! Then, however, I'm having back surgery for a bilateral fracture in my low spine.
Before than I will catch back up with my blogging, and then I'll have time while I'm home resting to stay caught up with all the fun holiday adventures! :)
Hope you are all doing well and having a great holiday season!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are one crazy busy girl. Remember to sleep and eat somewhere in there! Good luck with finals, and please let me know when your back surgery is. I'll be praying for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete