Saturday, July 18, 2009

My blog...

So I've been thinking--while I've been playing around trying to figure stuff out on here--about what I'd put on here; I mean, I'm not married, I don't have kids, or anything like that--my life's just pretty simple...school, friends, and family. Then, I thought...I'm going to use my blog to kind of keep an update on everything going on in my life--from school, to family and friends, to my health stuff.
This blog, therefore, will be a big mixture of everything going on in my life. Lots of things will probably be update things from doctors, how I'm feeling, and that stuff (hopefully none of you mind because I'm thinking this will be a nice little "out" for me to write things), but then I'll also get to post lots of fun stuff from exciting things with my family, friends, and the ever exciting life of a college student! :)
Let the blogging begin....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie! Glad you told me about your blog. I'm way more into blogging than facebook, so we'll be able to keep in touch better. And i was glad to hear you'll be posting your health updates on here, cause I'm always wondering how you're doing.
    By the way, how do you know Brian and Heather Dyer? We're friends with them, and in their ward now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm glad I got this set-up...it'll be fun! And I figured with everyone asking what's new going on with my health this would be an easy way to keep everyone updated. And I'm excited to be able to stay in contact with you too--I miss not having you guys in the ward...you have the cutest family!
    And with Brian and Heather...Heather is actually my cousin! Well, technically we're not cousins, but my dad grew up with her dad and family, so we've just always been like family. That awesome they're in your ward--they're fun and their little boys are cute!

    ReplyDelete