Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Additional Blog...

This is just a quick little post to let you know, in case you're interested, that I have created another blog...in ADDITION to this blog--I'm not getting rid of this one. This blog will still continue to be updated with my fun adventures and things going on. However, for those of you who don't know, I just found out that I have an uncommon bone disease that is in my ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, and elbows, so I have created another blog for a few different reasons:
1-To keep those who would like to be up to date on things going on with everything
2-For a place to allow me to write each day (or most days) how I feel and things (whether some days may need to be a venting day and days of just gratitude and exciting things)
3-For a support system...where people can comment and leave messages and things if they would like
This blog will be private though, so if you would like to read and things, please leave me your email so that I can send you an invite! Thank you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read your other blog! melissaLarmstrong(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete