Friday, August 3, 2012

I Bet You Thought It Would Never Happen...I Did!!! Haha

Saying it has been FOREVER since I last updated this blog and that I've been slacking on doing so is probably like an understatement by now!!! I'm sure you guys probably have thought by now that this is probably like out the window, but, it's not...I'm SO GOING TO GET BETTER AT THIS!!! I know, I know, I've said that a ton before, but maybe if I say it enough it will actually happen this time! haha!!! I hope so...no, it will!!!
So, since it has been FOREVER, I was trying to figure out how best to update this....do I do one LLLOOONNNGGG post, a bunch of posts over a few days or weeks or however long it takes to get updated, or what?! Well, I came to my conclusion from a few other people's blogs that I've seen do this (so if you've done this before, thank you for helping me in make this decision :)  ), so I just have done a bunch of different posts, and then this one, and you guys are more than welcome to scroll back and look through all the past posts to read through the updates (you'll probably have to even go back to some of the "older posts" because I'm sure they won't all fit on one page...how pathetic is that, I know!) until you get tired of reading through them and you can quit or read through all of them if you so desire! haha :)
Anyways...I hope this finds all of you guys doing well!!! I love to read each of your blogs, I love to read your comments (so if you so desire to comment on anything, I do love to get and read those...plus then I know someone's at least reading these to keep updating things for too...haha!), and I hope that everyone is doing well and having a great summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was SO good to see you the other night! Sorry you're always going through so many ups and downs with your health. Keep up that positve attitude you always have!! Fun to see your summer posts filled with family fun! Darling niece! Way cute ogden temple picture.
    I must say you have cute feet! (your 4th of july toes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mel-pics.blogspot.com/ is my sis in law's photography blog. It's a hobby of her's, and she's does our family pictures and would love to do other's too!

    ReplyDelete