Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Crafty Side....

So I never thought I was quite crafty, but I kept seeing so many cute things other people made and I came across so many cute blogs with fun crafts on them that I decided I wanted to try my hand at making some new things. So, here's what I've come up with so far:

My shelf I painted and decorated with my willow tree figurines and hats...


Some fun circles I painted and decorated to hang in my room...


And a bunch of hair bows I've been making for my nieces...






That's it for right now, but I'm looking at and trying to come up with a bunch of other fun stuff! I love summer and just being able to relax, have fun, and do fun things! :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at you crafty girl! I wish I could do all that fun stuff. It's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jackie! Impressive! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go!!! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete