Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures...

So a couple posts ago I had said how I had just redone my room and how I painted my shelf and everything and that I'd post pics...Well, here they are!

My shelf I painted...


My quote on the wall above my vanity--I love it...


My wall with polka dots and frame full of pictures with friends...


My cute new bedspread (quilt) that my aunt made me...


I'm loving it, and just thought it was fun! I also came across some way cute blogs of fun crafts and things to do...
sewdangcute.blogspot.com
sweetcharli.blogspot.com
atsecondstreet.blogspot.com

They had some cute stuff if you want to check them out!
Hope everyone's doing well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute room!!! Redecorating is so much fun! That is one of my favorite sayings, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So fun! And I've always loved that quote! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete