Monday, June 28, 2010

Light to Dark...

I'm sure most of you will totally know what I mean when I say I was having one of those times when I just wanted a change with my hair...different color, style, or just something! I mean, as a girl, that just happens...we like a change and many times that change can come with our hair! So, I decided to go for it and I dyed it! Granted, I'd dyed my hair before--putting highlights in it and just more of subtle changes...nothing to drastic. Well, not this time! I went from light to dark--and when I say dark, I mean DARK! It was totally different at first, but I'm liking it! Here's some pics...

My hair color before:




My hair after:

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Too cute! It is always fun to have a big change! I hope you are doing well! Enjoy the summer and your cute new do!

    ReplyDelete