Sunday, July 25, 2010

Decision Made...

I've decided that I'm going to sell bows. Well, just kinda make them and sell them as people would like--letting them choose the style, color, size, etc... So, if any of you are interested or know anyone who might be, let me know and I'd love to make some! They'll start out about $2-$3 just depending on the size, how many layers, etc...and then just vary from there (just depending on those factors so that I can get the supplies I'd need). There are lots of different fun colors, sizes, and things to do...they have an alligator clip on the back with a non-slip grip, so it's great for all hair lengths and great to slide on a headband even since it won't slide!
Anyways...here's some new one's I just made (for my niece's birthday--these are all doubles, so she can wear them single or two...in pigtails or something):







2 comments:

  1. Darling! How fun! Good for you! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way Cute!! When Mia is in need of more, especially when she gets long hair I'll need the double ones, you'll have to really show me how!

    ReplyDelete