Friday, July 2, 2010

Bows, Bows, Bows

I've loved making bows for my nieces and friends--it's so fun! So, I got to thinking...Since I can' work right now and am home, maybe I'd make some bows to sell--to help with some money. They'd start out at $2 and then vary depending on the size, how many layers, how many, etc...(to help with the price of the ribbon)and you can pick the colors and stuff you'd like. Would anybody be interested or do you know anyone who may be if I decide to do this?
Here's some new one's I've done:

Patriotic for July


Some for pigtails



A single one

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those. I will pay you for cute bows like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy some for my Lily! Adrienne always puts cute bows in her hair and everyone goes crazy over them on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete