Sunday, July 4, 2010

I need a favor...

Okay everyone...So I'm sure many of you are on facebook and/or at least know many people on it, so here's my favor:
Chase Community Giving is giving money to top charities voted for by us--the higher on the leaderboard, the more money they could possibly get. There's a charity that is very near and close to my heart, it's the "EDS Today" charity! It's been slipping in ranks, and we truly need it to get back up. The money's going to go towards research for a cure for this disease--it could change not only my life but many others! PLEASE, PLEASE, take just a few minutes and go on facebook, go to the Chase Community Giving page, click "like", then go to the "Search and Vote" for charities, type in "EDS Today" and click "Vote"!!! Please, just take a few minutes, if you could, to do this; and then, if you could and would be willing to, let all your friends and family know to do this--either by facebook, talking to them, or on your blog (because I know many of us read blogs before facebook). Thank you so much, and I could never thank you enough for taking the time to vote!
If you have any questions about this, how to do it, or anything, please feel free to ask me! Thanks and please vote!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. k I'm here to help!! I also put it in my status as well!! I hope it wins!!! I totally didn't know you were going into psychology!! That is what I am majoring in as well:)But I'm not as far along as you!! Good luck!!
    Sativa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bows! I need to learn someday....
    And your dark hair is way cute! I love it long!

    ReplyDelete