Sunday, July 22, 2012

Baptisms and Ordinations....

It has been so neat in the past 9 months I have been able to watch the power of the Priesthood and the ordinances of the Gospel so much in my family, and I am so proud of the family that I have, I love them so much, and I am so grateful that I am sealed to them for time and all eternity!!!

First, this past December (and the only one I have pictures from...sorry--I need to work on having my camera with me more!) was my nephew Kaleb's baptism! He turned 8 in November, and in December my brother-in-law Jake baptized him!

Kaleb all dressed in white and ready to be baptized:

My Sister Jessica and My Nephew Kaleb:

Then, in January, my little brother Taylor turned 16 was ordained a Priest in the Priesthood!!! I'm so happy and proud of him!!! Since he's 16, he's now also driving, dating, and working!!! It's so crazy to think he's already 16, but I'm so proud of him and how hard he works!!! He's such a great guy!!!

Next, was April...In April my oldest nephew (my sister Jodi's oldest son), Jeremy, turned 12 and was ordained a Deacon and received the Priesthood!!! It is so amazing to be able to hear him talk about going to young men's, having scout camp this coming week, giving a talk as a youth speaker, and things...he is such a sweet young man and is growing up so quick and I'm so proud of him!!!

Last but certainly not least, in May, my nephew (Jodi's son), Jace, was baptized!!! He turned 8 in April and was baptized by my brother-in-law Jack in May. It was such a fun experience to go and watch him be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost! Just to watch the power of the Priesthood and these ordinances of the Gospel take place! I'm proud of Jace!!!

I am SO GRATEFUL for the power of the Priesthood!!! The power and strength that it has had on my life personally, and as I've been able to watch it in my family and other's lives as well!!! I know that this Gospel is true, without a shadow of a doubt, and it has been such a great experience to watch these ordinances and the power of the Priesthood playing such a big part in my family throughout these last months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment