Sunday, July 22, 2012

Halloween

I know, pretty pathetic when you're updating your blog in July and you have to go clear back to last Halloween, huh?! But I got some cute pics from our family halloween party, so I wanted to go clear back and update everything! :)
So each year we have a family halloween party where everyone gets to dress-up, we usually have like pizza, breadsticks, and stuff, and then the kids get to go around and play games. My mom plans these fun little stations with games (bowling, drawing faces on little cut-out pumpkins, dropping witch fingers into a jar, and guessing how much the pumpkin weighs--and then whoever is closest wins the pumpkin) for the kids to play, and when they finish the game they get a cute little prize from each of the stations (example: candy, spider rings, etc...). It's so fun and so cute to watch all the little kids!
Here are some pictures of my sisters' and their families all dressed up for the party:
My sister Janeice and her family

My sister Jodi and her family
My sister Jessica and her family
My sister Jill and her family

I didn't get a picture of Taylor, my mom, or I.

Then, after the pizza, games, and things we decorated sugar cookies--ghosts, bats, cats! Maybe it's how soft they are, how they just like melt in your mouth, and then the fact of adding frosting on top of that, but I absolutely LOVE sugar cookies!!!
My youngest nephew Nixxon absolutely loved this...he was hilarious just going to town eating them after they were decorated and had frosting all over his cute little face--such a funny kid!

Sammy was so cute on decorating things just right and making them look so cute!
A couple pics of everyone decorating their sugar cookies....


It was such a fun party!!! I always love any type of excuse for everyone to get together!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! You and your mom throw awesome parties! Make sure you get a pic of you this year!

    ReplyDelete