Sunday, July 29, 2012

Janet and Kara's Visit...

While I was in the rehab center in January, I got a HUGE surprise, my little sister, Kara, and my step-mom, Janet, came for a visit from California!!! It was SO GOOD to see them!!! I'd talked to them on the phone, sent letters and pictures back and forth, emailed, facebooked, sent packages, and everything; but we hadn't physically seen each other for about 2 1/2 years, so it felt AMAZING to finally see each other again and give actual hugs, sit and talk together, and everything!!! I LOVED it!!!
They came out to the rehab center for the morning and we spent it visiting, catching up on things, laughing, and taking pictures together! Then, that evening I was able to leave the rehab center for a little while, and we went to my oldest sister Janeice's house and all of my older sisters, most of their families (a couple of the kids and husbands couldn't be there because they were sick), my step-mom, little sister, and I spent hours just sitting and talking, laughing, and taking lots more pictures of all of us together!!! It was such a great and fun evening!!! When it came time to leave there were lots of tears with the hugs and good-byes, but it was just an AMAZING weekend that I am SO GRATEFUL I was able to have!!! I'm SO GLAD that they were able to come up...I MISS them and LOVE them TONS!!!
Here are pictures from their visit:

My little sister, Kara, and I...




All of my sisters (in the back, from left...Jessica, Jodi, and Janeice; and then in front, from left...Jill, Kara, and I)

My brother-in-laws and step-mom were taking pictures with all our cameras and my brother-in-laws were getting into being "photographers" and telling us what to do--this was the 'strike your model' poses and things...haha--it was so funny, we were all bursting up laughing between pics (and in some pics)

Funny faces...

Kara with all of my our nieces and nephews that were able to make it (in the back, from left, is Corey...Janeice's son and Justin...Jodi's son; then in the front, from left, is Sammy...Jessica's daughter, Ashley...Janeice's daughter, Kara holding Abbie...Jill's daughter...Jon and Jace...Jodi's sons

No comments:

Post a Comment